Everyone Wants Answers After A Young Woman Was Strangled At Her Job Interview

Everyone Wants Answers After A Young Woman Was Strangled At Her Job Interview

A twenty-one-year-old woman from Belarus was tragically injured during a job interview. Umida Nazarova, who was pregnant at the time of the interview, got her hair stuck in a factory machine during her job interview. The machine was so powerful that it tore Umida’s hair from her head, taking part of her scalp with it. The horrific accident occurred during Umida’s visit to a Svarmet factory in Borisov, Belarus, where she was interviewing for a job to help produce welding wire and electrodes.

While a senior team member gave Umida a factory tour, the pregnant woman’s hair got stuck in a machine. The machine continued to operate until Umida’s hair got wrapped around her neck and began strangling her. In a matter of moments, she was a bloody mess from the horrific accident that occurred at the factory in Belarus.

Her mother Olga said: “Her throat was injured, according to the doctor. Her hair got wrapped around her neck, and she was pulled into the mechanism. If her scalp had not been torn off, she would have been strangled there and then by her own hair.”

Umida never regained consciousness after the horrible factory accident. Her family’s hearts have been broken due to the loss.

The victim’s father, Dmitry, believes safety rules at the factory were broken when his daughter was taken on her tour.

“They took two lives. She was seven weeks pregnant. They saw she had long hair, so why didn’t they give her something to cover it?”

In response to Umida’s untimely death, the Belarus Investigative Committee said: “An employee, who was showing her how the equipment operates, paused to make a record in a register. When she turned her head, she saw the woman already lying on the floor unconscious. Her hair was tangled in the machine.”

In the wake of Umida’s untimely death, the Belarus factory paid for her funeral, which gave the victim’s family a little bit of relief during a trying time for all of them.

Olga, the victim’s mother, said, “She wanted to become a mother. We wanted to celebrate her wedding and collect a grandson or granddaughter from the hospital, not this. This is not what I wanted for my child.”

A court in Belarus decided that the unnamed plant head of production would be held responsible for the tragedy.

The production leader has been sentenced for “failure to fulfill her official duties due to dishonest and negligent attitude…causing the death of a person.”

The victim’s family is still seeking answers about the events that led to Umida’s death. Dmitry, the victim’s father, said, “I want to see those responsible for what happened held accountable.”

While we may never know all of the details about how Umida lost her life, one thing is for sure, the accident was horrible and will forever be etched in her family’s memories.

What do you think about this unfortunate tragedy in Belarus?