Garrison Brown, Son of Kody and Janelle Brown, Dead at 25

Janelle Brown has shared a statement following news of her son’s passing.

“Kody and I are deeply saddened to announce the loss of our beautiful boy Robert Garrison Brown. He was a bright spot in the lives of all who knew him. His loss will leave such a big hole in our lives that it takes our breath away. We ask that you please respect our privacy and join us in honoring his memory.”

Kody and Janelle Brown’s son, Garrison Brown, has reportedly passed away. He was only 25.

According to TMZ, who first reported the news, Garrison’s cause of death is being reported as suicide.

This devastating news comes after Flagstaff, Arizona police confirmed reports that officers responded to requests to check on Garrison at his home. When police arrived, Garrison was already deceased.

TMZ reports Garrison Brown allegedly sustained a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Garrison’s body was reportedly first discovered by his brother Gabriel.

An investigation is currently underway. It’s unclear if Garrison left a note.

This is a developing report. Mamas Uncut will update this article as new information comes to light.

The Brown family has been in the news a lot lately. It’s only been a few months since Kody and Janelle split.

About Mamas Uncut

Mamas Uncut is THE online place for moms. We cover the latest about motherhood, parenting, and entertainment as well – all with a mom-focused twist. So if you’re looking for parenting advice from real parents, we have plenty of it, all for moms from moms, and also experts. Because, at the end of the day, our mission is focused solely on empowering moms and moms-to-be with the knowledge and answers they’re looking for in one safe space.

Madonna Reveals the First Word She Said After Waking Up From a Four-Day Coma: ‘I’m pretty sure that was God’

Madonna is revealing the first thing she said after waking up out of a four-day coma, and why she thinks it was part of a conversation with God.

As Mamas Uncut previously reported, last year, Madonna fell gravely ill and spent several days in the hospital overcoming a serious bacterial infection.

Now that she is well again and back performing. Madonna is opening up about that time of her life. And during her latest performance, Madonna told the audience why her shows have been so emotionally challenging for her, People reports.

“This show every night is not really so hard on me physically. It’s hard on me emotionally because I’m really telling you the story of my life. My heart is on my sleeve. I’ve fallen off a lot of horses and broken a lot of bones … but nothing can stop me,” she told the audience before talking about her “near-death experience.”

According to Madonna, the first word she said after waking up from a four-day coma was “no.” The iconic pop star went on to say that she believe she was answering God.

“I’m pretty sure that was God saying to me, ‘Do you want to come? Want to come up with me? No,’” Madonna explained as her audience chuckled.

Madonna Speaks Out For the First Time Since Being Hospitalized

Madonna is speaking out for the first time since reports revealed that she was rushed to the hospital after being found unresponsive.

As Mamas Uncut previously reported, Madonna was intubated but later regained consciousness with the help of her medical team. Her manager revealed in a statement that Madonna was suffering from a serious bacterial infection.


Now, Madonna is speaking for herself, thanking her fans for all of the well-wishes they sent her. “Thank you for your positive energy, prayers, and words of healing and encouragement. I have felt your love,” she began.

“I’m on the road to recovery and incredibly grateful for all the blessings in my life,” Madonna continued. “My first thought when I woke up in the hospital was my children. My second thought  was that I did not want to disappoint anyone who bought tickets for my tour.”

For now, however, Madonna says her focus “now is my health and getting stronger, and I assure you, I’ll be back with you as soon as I can! The current plan is to reschedule the North American leg of the tour and to begin in October in Europe. I couldn’t be more grateful for your care and support.”

She signed the statement, “Love, M.” And shared a photo of herself healing.


As her manager wrote at the time, “On Saturday, June 24, Madonna developed a serious bacterial infection which led to a several-day stay in the ICU,” Guy Oseary began. “Her health is improving. However, she is still under medical care.”

Thankfully, Oseary revealed that “a full recovery is expected” for Madonna. “At this time, we will need to pause all commitments, which includes the tour. We will share more details with you soon as we have them, including a new start date for the tour and rescheduled shows,” Oseary concluded the statement.

It’s been a difficult year for Madonna. As Mamas Uncut previously reported, Madonna’s brother Anthony Ciccone passed away in February at the age of 66. 

According to his death certificate, which was obtained by TMZ, Ciccone died of respiratory failure and throat cancer. It’s unclear how long Ciccone battled throat cancer, but tobacco was been listed as a major “contributing factor.” 

The news of Anthony’s passing came from Madonna’s brother-in-law, Joe Henry, who is married to her sister Melanie. Joe shared the news via a statement on Instagram.

“My brother-in-law, Anthony Gerard Ciccone, exited this earthly plane last evening. I’ve known him since I was 15, in the spring of our lives in Michigan, so many years now gone. As brother Dave Henry (who took this photograph) notes here, Anthony was a complex character; and god knows: we tangled in moments, as true brothers can.”

Joe Henry continued, “But I loved him and understood him better than I was sometimes willing to let on. But trouble fades, and family remains— with hands reached across the table. Farewell, then, brother Anthony. I want to think the god your blessed mother (and mine) believed in has her there, waiting to receive you. At least for today, no one shall dissuade me from this vision.”

Madonna hadn’t issued a statement of her own. It’s unclear what kind of relationship Madonna and her brother had prior to his passing.

As Joe alluded to in his statement, and as Anthony himself talked about in 2012, he told EXTRA that he was “estranged“ from his family, as well as “homeless and living under a bridge” in Detroit.

However, five years later, in 2017, their brother, Christopher, claimed that they had reunited with Anthony.


According to Page Six, Anthony struggled with alcohol abuse. “Most family members had a difficult relationship with him due to his disease [with alcohol],” a source told Page Six.

The source continued, “Madonna helped to support her brother when he would accept that support. During his final months, he was in contact with family and Madonna, but this past week he refused the support the rehab facility offered, and it was clear he was ready to move on.”

Mamas Uncut will update this article as new information regarding Madonna’s health issues becomes available.